Prospect Sierra School is looking for a Girls+ Basketball Coach for the upcoming winter season, beginning in December and ending in March.
- Practice/game days: Tuesdays/Thursdays
- Practice time: 3:30-5:00 p.m.
- Game times: will vary
- Age group: 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students
- Know and understand the philosophy of Prospect Sierra.
- Conduct and lead by example.
- Display a high standard of sportspersonship and respect for officials, players, coaches, and parents.
- Encourage participation and develop basketball skills while emphasizing hard work.
- Be as fair and consistent, and honest as possible in all situations.
- Develop creative, structured, and FUN practice sessions focusing on developing basketball fundamentals.
- Help your players learn the game’s rules and good sportspersonship.
- Communicate with parents as needed.
- Experience coaching and/or playing basketball
- Compensation to be discussed.
Please contact Amy Enright at email@example.com if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org