Prospect Sierra offers tuition assistance for qualifying families, as assessed by School and Student Service (SSS) and the Prospect Sierra Tuition Assistance Committee. To be considered for tuition assistance, please complete the PSF by Friday, November 17, 2017 for returning families, and Friday, January 19, 2018 for prospective families.
- Our SSS school code is 7370.
- Submit the original PFS directly to SSS online, and send a copy to the Prospect Sierra business office along with other requested documentation: copies of your last three pay stubs, a copy of your 2016 Form 1040 included with application, and your 2017 Form 1040 when ready, no later than April 15, 2018.
- Parents who are separated or divorced must each complete individual PFS forms.
- Admission and tuition assistance decisions will be mailed March 2018.
Tuition Support Program
The Tuition Support Program is intended to keep Prospect Sierra more affordable for Bay Area middle income families. Details about the program include:
- Designed to help families who do not qualify for traditional tuition assistance, but who are stretched with current independent school tuition.
- Simple for both families and the school: a flat reduction in tuition for families with income below a certain level. Very little paperwork involved.
- To qualify, families earning less than $150,000 with one child enrolled at Prospect Sierra, or, earning $200,000 or less with two children enrolled at Prospect Sierra, are eligible. The grant is $2,000 per child, up to 2 children.
- Download the application for the Tuition Support Program.